Thursday, February 14, 2008

A Valentine's Wish

Hi Everyone!

Happy Valentine's Day!

I wrote the following poem as a symbol of my love and gratitude for each and every one of you, my readers. I am so honored and grateful to be journeying with you and for your presence in my life. I send you my heart-felt thanks, and lots of love, today and every day.

A Valentine's Wish

May your heart beat wildly with happiness,
May your arms always have someone to hold,
May your voice ring out with rich laughter,
May your face hurt from smiling.

May your days overflow with bliss,
May prosperity and success enrich your life,
May your eyes be bright with joy,
May your thoughts be calm and serene.

May your spirit know the assurance that God loves you,
and that you are ever so beautiful, worthy, wonderful.

May you open to receive love,
Blessings,
Fulfillment,
Endless, glorious, fabulous possibilities.

May you remember your Divinity,
May you reach for your dreams,
May you touch all whom you meet with love.

Today and every day,
May you recognize how amazing,
astounding,
outstanding you truly are.
May you extend your hand and grasp your true potential,
And use it to empower yourself and others.
Through your example,
You can assist the world to shine more brightly.

Blessings to you, my beloved Valentine's, today, and every day!

Lots of Love,
Kim, the Spiritual Fulfillment Coach

Labels: , , , ,

 
9113474055072777

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home